Skip to main content

Waiting

It was a slap on my face consoling myself that wait for right moment and right time. I don't know to what extent I am right, I judge myself that what you are leaving today will be back one day.


You know it is hard to be without work even I am capable of working for long hours but still can't find right place to work. Thinking and over thinking something good will happen someday. Making myself that what I am doing good for coming days, I don't know but something is coming for me. I have to be ready to take whatever comes in my way.




What I like to conclude is make right choice at right time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT BETWEEN MIND AND HEART

"NO GOOD IS EVER DONE WITH HESITATION"      Good day starts when my heart listens to my mind.But it won't do.Suppose i like to start a work my heart says lets start after a hour . My mind agrees it makes my heart to alarm after  a hour it says till now i am busy with playing now i am tired off.So i will co-operate with you after one more hour.My mind says OK i am going to start my work then suddenly my heart says let me see how you will start? mind starts reading a book in the same time my heart disturbs .There would be always a fighting between my heat and mind. All it happens everyday to me. 

PARAM:The First Indian Supercomputer

Rajiv Gandhi: The prime minister of India (1984-1989) had returned from USA with disappointment.His first attempt to purchase a supercomputer was failed.Ronald Reagan had politely rejected his plea. His dream to take India to 21st century as an improved country  had suffered from a major draw back. Multiple attempts were made to convince US president but all doors were closed.We knew American policy that the current technology will not be shared to any developing countries like India. Eventually dream of Rajiv Gandhi was over ruled.  Foreign Affairs executives and ministery itself suggested that Russia may sell  its supercomputer. India-Russia had good relationship so it maybe an added benefit to us. The deal went smoothly but US interrupted.USSR was in process of disintegration and many countries broke out of USSR were being formed .America supported these countries.On American intervention Russia withdrew the deal.  The prime minister of India was very much disap