Skip to main content

Do we have Right To Ask

When we went to attend my friend's brother marriage, we came across a situation.Two of my friends and me were started travelling back to Hyderabad from Bhonagir. There came a PALLE VELUGU BUS we got into it. The ticket charge was charged as it is express bus.We took the tickets and started our journey,
After a few stops a person named Sateesh(age 32) entered the bus. He knew the bus fair of palle velugu bus,he argued with the conductor that he will pay only fair of palle velugu NOT express fair.
We all started staring at him.yes why we  should pay express charge?
Conductor: sir I told you we will charge it as express because today Sunday there is shortage of express buses,so we are charging by naming it has express.
Sateesh:If you show us pallevelugu and says that it is GARUDA should we pay GARUDA FAIR?
Conductor:started crying for not taking ticket.(Lady conductor).All the people who is sitting has taken tickets.
Sateesh:All people who have tickets are may be blind,wastefellows, they are like sheep's.They all will pay may be I won't pay.Let me talk with your superdent...
WE: He(sateesh) used foul language about all the people who have taken tickets...we reacted towards him saying that,whatever you spoke about bus fair was right..we will stand with you for those words.BUT you don't have right to scold all the passengers.....after a great arguments he accepted to take ticket....
WHAT I like to ask you, is it right thing to take a ticket for pallevelugu as express fair?
Is conductor(lady) right by crying than explaining him why it had happened?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FIGHT BETWEEN MIND AND HEART

"NO GOOD IS EVER DONE WITH HESITATION"      Good day starts when my heart listens to my mind.But it won't do.Suppose i like to start a work my heart says lets start after a hour . My mind agrees it makes my heart to alarm after  a hour it says till now i am busy with playing now i am tired off.So i will co-operate with you after one more hour.My mind says OK i am going to start my work then suddenly my heart says let me see how you will start? mind starts reading a book in the same time my heart disturbs .There would be always a fighting between my heat and mind. All it happens everyday to me. 

Good Morning

Started my journey alone at 10 30am this day is Ganesh immersion so I started little bit early, my train starts at 2pm. There is nothing exciting much, after reaching Yeshwanthpur early morning 2:48am is something good. I am alone and thinking to write a post I started this at 4:15am with fresh thoughts. Those thoughts don't have anything to chase just keep calm and write what it comes to my mind I feel good to write. Thankyou for this fresh day.......😊

PARAM:The First Indian Supercomputer

Rajiv Gandhi: The prime minister of India (1984-1989) had returned from USA with disappointment.His first attempt to purchase a supercomputer was failed.Ronald Reagan had politely rejected his plea. His dream to take India to 21st century as an improved country  had suffered from a major draw back. Multiple attempts were made to convince US president but all doors were closed.We knew American policy that the current technology will not be shared to any developing countries like India. Eventually dream of Rajiv Gandhi was over ruled.  Foreign Affairs executives and ministery itself suggested that Russia may sell  its supercomputer. India-Russia had good relationship so it maybe an added benefit to us. The deal went smoothly but US interrupted.USSR was in process of disintegration and many countries broke out of USSR were being formed .America supported these countries.On American intervention Russia withdrew the deal.  The prime minister of India was very much disap